The Keencut Evolution-E2 is the industry’s most precise wide-format cutter, engineered for speed and convenience.
- The weighted cutting bar, in addition to having silicone bead strips along the straight edge and base plate, provides additional grip for materials, eliminating the need to manually hold materials in place.
- Materials can also be secured flush against production work stops to hold them in place.
- A sturdy torsion bar allows single operators to lift and control the entire cutter bar from a single end (either side).
- An easily interchangeable textile cutting head provides additional substrate cutting versatility.
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow the Evolution-E2 to be affixed to any table, regardless of its straightness or levelness. The adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts on any surface - to within .008" over the entire length of the cut, up to 144".
High-Performance, Bi-Directional Cutting Head
The Evolution-E2 features an extruded alloy cutting base and a high-performance double cutting head design that relies on long lasting Graphik blades. These unique reversible blades cater to both left- and right- handed operators and cut materials up to 1/2". The blades can also be set at different depths, allowing the first blade to score the material and the second blade to cut through it in a single pass. Also included is one medium-duty utility blade holder that accepts standard utility blades and cuts up to 3/8" thick.
Turn Your Precision Cutting Bar into a Cutting System
Designed to fit your existing table or with the optional Evolution 2 Bench. Combine the Evolution 2 Bench with the Evolution-E2 cutter to create the ultimate precision cutting table.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2":
- Acrylic (score & snap up to 1/4")
- Corrugated plastic
- Fabric & Textiles
- Foam Board
- Inkjet media
- PVC board (10mm)